Time: 8:00 to 17:00hrs
Registration Closes: Friday, 6 March, 2020
Venue: WITS University John Moffat Building
Cost: Members R1900, Non Members, R2100
Contact: Abigail Mnkandla
Contact Number(s): 0114030954, 0718588837
SANS 10400XA is now a Compulsory Standard for building design . SANS 10400XA itself sets out certain prescriptive standards, and in other instances, it requires us to comply with the Building Practices set out in SANS 204.
Presentation-workshops leading to comprehensive understanding of these standards are being offered in countrywide. The focus of the workshops is:
· Knowing how SANS 10400XA and SANS 204 relate to each other
· Understanding the Physics of thermal transfer
· How to do the Maths for fenestration and roof calculations
· Demand & consumption calculations for lighting
The workshop has been:
· Validated by the SA Institute of Architects, and will earn 1.5 Category One CPD credits.
· Approved by the National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications