Time & Location
12 Sept 2023, 08:00
About the event
Part one of the "Building your Practice" Architecture series.
The presentation will delve deeper into three established niche fields:
- Working for Developers
- Working on Heritage projects
- Being an Expert in Arbitration cases
We break open the barriers to entry into these niche services and put you in a position to decide if these are services you want to add to your business offering.
What will you learn:
- Learn exactly how to identify a niche and then create your own industry or join a very small existing industry. Our clients are looking for 'types' of architects - it is time we learn to give our clients what they want.
- Dissect the architectural services and during the course of the CPD presentation do practical exercises that will help you to have an idea of the direction your career should be heading in the next few years.
- Learn and discover why all architects should have a niche.
Anneke is a very practical presenter who encourages architects to push their own boundaries and give them workable to do lists. The aim of this CPD is not merely to earn a point - but to actually better your career as an architect.
This workshop is engaging and will involve a Q&A component. A CPD certificate of completion will be awarded to each attendee.
Date: 12 September 2023
Cost: R1050 (early bird- ends 8th September 2023)
R1350.00 Full Price