Why Choose GIfA
GIfA is a voluntary association run by the profession for the profession. By becoming a member of the Institute, you will be choosing to:
- Access aﬀordable continual professional development lectures, workshops and seminars.
- Network with other built environment professionals.
- Contribute to form a strong lobbying power for the profession to address common issues and concerns.
- Be profiled and recognised as a contributing professional
What We Offer
Members will receive:
- Monthly newsletters focused on topical issues, employment opportunities and GIfA events
- A Practice Manual CD
- Preferential rates on Professional Indemnity
- Discounts on books and Joint Building Contracts Committee (JBCC) documents
- Discounted event rates
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Certificates to all SACAP registered categories
- Up to 1 CPD in category 1 per annum
- Assistance on professional queries
- Representation with SAIA for all appropriate categories
- Entry to regional awards to professional architects
Categories and Fees Become a Member