LSP is a small multidisciplinary practice specialising in Research based Architecture, Design & Build projects. We are looking to recruit young architects interested in working in a multidisciplinary team on a variety of Museum’s, Exhibitions and Parks, with experience in the delivery of projects from Conceptualisation to Hand over.
This is a 1 year contract. Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience. Please send CV, covering letter and portfolio to email@example.com.
Applicants should have a hands-on and versatile approach to problem solving. The nature of the work is dynamic and multidisciplinary and requires a variety of skills including design, project, and financial management. An interest in arts and history is beneficial.
• Archicad or Revit
• Rendering skills
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar)
• Strong communication skills
• Organisational and management skills
• Detailing and construction drawings knowledge
• Driver’s licence and own vehicle are beneficial
• LSP will consider all applications with preference given to BBEEE candidates.
Education level: MA Arch
Own transport required: Yes
Type: One Year Contract
Job level: Mid
Response Time: Should no feedback be received from us within six weeks of the your application, kindly accept that your application was not successful.