The subscription service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
Interior Designer Vacancy
Our reputable Architectural Firm based in Illovo is urgently looking to fill a 12 months fixed term contract, interior Designer vacancy. This position will consider both EE/none-EE candidates.
Certificate in Interior design or Diploma in Interior design.
Min. 5 years Interior design experience. Exposure to hospitality projects a benefit.
1.Interior Architecture & Design
- Assists with the conceptual development of interior spaces, planning, three dimensional concept development, interior elevations, details, ceilings/lighting and finishes.
- Assist with preparation of project proposals with the Interior Design Head
- Prepare and assist with the preparation of client presentation material and other project-related visual collateral.
- Bring strong knowledge of materials and participate in their evaluation and selection.
- Assist with the development of furniture and joinery design packages.
2. Supplier Interface
- Responsible for communication with vendors and manufacturers to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements.
- Performs product research; assists design team with material selection and system research.
- Independently evaluate and select materials, consult with vendors, inform project specifications.
- Produce high quality interior drawings and details to support the design brief
3. Project Management
- Assist with the coordination of interiors with design & implementation teams.
- Display strong design and visualisation skills
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to design team and client
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Capability in spatial visualization and graphic design
- Knowledge of industry trends in materials, fabrics, lighting and furniture
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in Revit and MS office
- Proficiency in CAD
Proficiency in Affinity Photo / Photoshop, 3Ds Max, V-ray and InDesign graphic software preferred Email latest C.V to email@example.com
Closing Date: 23 October 2018