PGA Architects are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologists for our Pretoria and Johannesburg Teams starting immediately. Interested parties should forward their C.V. to email@example.com.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Performs administrative and architectural work on mainly commercial projects
• Prepare Council/ Construction drawings and specifications of the project using Revit
• Liaise with client and other professionals eg, engineers/project managers etc regarding proposed construction and alteration program and plans.
• Inspection of progress on Construction Sites
• Interpret engineering drawings
• To produce sketch illustrations in Revit in line with the Architect’s brief for a variety of projects.
• Produce working drawings, coordinated with other disciplines.
• Attend site meetings.
• Conduct site inspections and monitor construction on behalf of Architect.
Minimum Criteria and Requirements of Applicants:
• Register with SACAP upon appointment.
• Proficient in use of Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe products.
• A high standard of communication and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and in collaborative team environment.
• Sufficiently experienced to resolve problems and to make decisions when required.
• Plans and organises workflow to ensure commitments and deadlines are met.
• Builds working relationships.