Innovative and dynamic practice is looking for Architects & Architectural Technologists
Architects & Architectural Technologists
Craft of Architecture is dynamic, design orientated and award-winning practice with a fast growing portfolio of work including high-end residential, multi-residential, commercial, retail, leisure and education across Southern Africa and internationally. The practice of 35 architects and designers operates from open-plan studio space in Umhlanga, KZN and Cape Town. We are seeking strong technologists and architects to join our KZN STUDIO to work on a range of major projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Self-motivation, initiative and drive, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A passion for architecture and design
- Good communicator with a friendly manner and problem-solving, can-do attitude
- Excellent all-round concept and technical design and presentation skills
- Archicad and/or REVIT experience is essential
Fluent spoken and written English with necessary work documents for employment in South Africa.
We offer a competitive salary for the right individual based on qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a short resume and portfolio, mentioning availability and contact information. We accept digital applications only (maximum file size 6 MB), send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please - we will only contact candidates who meet our recruiting criteria.