Architect in BIM & digital planning
Are you seeking new challenges in the field of BIM planning?
We are looking for dynamic and innovative individuals to join a young, multinational team in developing exciting solutions using the latest advances in BIM planning to support renowned architectural firms around the world.
We offer remote support for the Swiss firm, Kaulquappe AG.
- Bachelor / Master in Architecture
- At least 3 years relevant experience, including digital and BIM planning in the execution of largescale building projects.
- Good knowledge of all commonly used architecture software (Revit, Archicad, Rhino, Vectorworks) and general technical aptitude. Should love all things digital!
- Good language skills essential. Some knowledge of German preferable.
- Should have the ability to work independently, in a highly structured way. Should be a quickwitted, resilient and resourceful.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills crucial.
Office location: Parkhurst, Johannesburg
Salary: dependent on skills and experience.
Short CV to be emailed to email@example.com